colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.21.2014

colourQ challenge #222 ~ Winner Crowned...

I'm back with some more WINNERS!!! Thank so much to everyone who joined with us for CQC #222 - you ladies really wen to town with this one!!!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love this fun card - the feathers are twine are awesome!!!


   

And look at this amazing gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!  (I had to pick 12 - there were too many amazing ones!)

   
   
   

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few!!!

2 Comentários:

Helene said...

Thank you the Colourq team !!! I 'm so happy !
I'm a fan of your Colourq and Retrosketches challenges !

Taheerah said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of the Courtiers!! Congrats to Helene and to all the shout-outs!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO