colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.14.2012

colourQ challenge #123 ~ Winner Crowned...


Didn't these colors scream "Valentine's Day"! You all did such an outstanding job with these colors, there were TOO MANY gorgeous cards in the gallery... THANK YOU so much for playing! All the votes are in, and we've crowned a colourQueen.... please help me give a BIG CONGRATS for an amazing CAS card to....



And our bigger-than-usual gallery of colourQ Courtiers... it was too hard to only pick 12!

  
  
   
  
  

See you in a few with the new challenge - you're gonna LOVE it!

8 Comentários:

Brandi said...

Thank you so much ladies for showcasing my card. What a wonderful Valentine's Day surprise. I appreciate it so much.
Hugs,
Brandi

Rebecca Hoy said...

I am so pleased to have my card in the gallery of colourQ Courtiers, thanks you!

Rebecca x

Anne Marie Hile said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card as one of the Courtiers this week! You made me smile this morning. :) Happy Valentine's Day, gals!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Thanks a bunch for featuring my card as a Courtier! Happy Valentine's Day!

Michelle said...

yeah! I'm a courtier! thank you!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards again this week - congrrats to all :)

Kari Eklund said...

Thanks for selecting my card as a Courtier! What a sweet surprise.

N@ Ali said...

yeah! I'm thrilled to bits to be a Courtier again. more great inspiration from the winners this week, well done!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO